Friday, June 13, 2008

20 Questions and 5 Answers


The Questions*:


1. What time is it?
2. How many chicken nuggets do I have to eat?
3. What day is it? Is it Friday?
4. What does Friday mean?
5. Why did we move into this bigger house so that Colin has more room to crawl and has his own room?
6. Do dinosaurs bite people?
7. What does G-S-T-E-R-P spell?
8. Why can't I eat applesauce on the couch? Its the snack couch.
9. Why did you have a baby brother for me to play with?
10. Do you remember when I was in your tummy? I do.
11. Can I have some more milk/raisins/melon/noodles/crackers......?
12. Why can't I put this blanket on Colin's head?
13. Why do I have to brush my teeth everyday?
14. Can I put the soap in the washing machine?
15. How did the doctor take Colin out of your tummy?
16. Why is Daddy working so long today? (asked at 10:32 am)
17. Why do I go to school all these days so you can go to work?
18. Do you remember last year when I took a bath?
19. Why do you keep saying, "No." all these days?
20. Why can't I go on an airplane today? Is the airport closed? Did the airplane leave without us again?!

*Note: repeat these questions and other similarly inane questions ad nauseum 27 more times throughout the day and that might be what its like to be Raph's mom.

The Answers:

1. No.
2. I just answered that I'm not saying it again.
3. You just answered that question in your own question!
4. Because I said so.
5. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh! (runs car off road in a blaze of glory)

No comments: