Friday, June 27, 2008

I love shoes and coupons






I love shoes. Surprising I know! I really do love shoes. They make me happy. They are beautiful little things that always fit and can make even the worst day a little better. Good shoes put a spring in your step and a smile on your face. I even get excited about shoes for my boys. They are WAY cheaper than my shoes and so stinkin' cute.



I found a pair of shoes for Colin the other day. I was shoe shopping for my self (again, shocking, I know) and I saw them. The perfect little man shoes for his fat little feet. Gotta love little boy perfection for a mere $10. They are as much a show stopper as even my best shoes. Colin went running down the halls of school the other day squealing as he usually does. I heard from around the corner, "OHHH! Look at those SHOES! Those are ridiculous." Yes they are. Mike said all he's missing is a puka shell necklace.



I also love coupons. I feel so victorious when I can walk out of Target with a bunch of diapers and wipes for little money and a $5 gift card in my pocket. Today, in case you were wondering, I used $37.85 worth of coupons. Yes I am that good. Still, nothing will ever top the Great Target Baby Food Sale of 2007, but the everyday victories against diaper prices make me smile...almost as much as a really great pair of shoes.

No comments: