Sunday, August 3, 2008

No Colin NOOOOO!!!!



There is a reason I have so many gray hairs and why I have to keep regular hair appointments. He's a cute little honey but damn that boy gives me heart failure about once a day! Raph was so easy. Naturally because of my superior parenting skills. We never had to baby proof. He never made huge messes. Had an appropriate number of temper tantrums and never climbed. Ever.

Colin is a whole other beast. He was slow to move but once he got going he never looked back, or down.






By the way, he screams louder and longer when you take him off a table than he does when he falls off a table. Oy.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That last statement is HILARIOUS and SO TRUE: "he screams louder and longer when you take him off a table than he does when he falls off a table." Oh, boys.

I love the diaper change story. I wish I were there to see that! At least you had pictures!