Monday, September 8, 2008

I live in a house of maniacs

Seriously, they are all insane.
Colin's been extra special and whiney tonight. Then growls in a devil voice. In an attempt to make him stop whiney/growling/screaming Mike just yells at him louder in his best wrestler voice. So this is what it sounded like in my kitchen.

Colin: YAYAYAYARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr

Me: Colin Ihave had ENOUGH.

Raph: YEAH! I've had enough too!

Colin: RRRRRRRRAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr

Mike RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Colin: YAYAYAYAYAYA GGGRRRRRRRRRRrrr

Mike: I'm going to make you feel the PAIN!

Colin: DDADADADADADA (clapping)

Mike: I'm going to break some BONES!!!!

Colin: DADADADADAD (clapping)

Mike: I'm going to beat YOU!!!!

Raph: Yeah I'm going to break some bones!

Colin: DADADADA RRRRRRRRRAaaggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mike: Don't you know I will break you!

Colin claps: AHAHAAHAYAYAAYDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA

Mike: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOOL!?

Colin: DADADADAd RRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Raph: Hey, What you doin' foo!

Mike: Put the lotion into the basket (a la the silence of the lambs)

Colin: squeals, claps and DHAADADADA rrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr

Seriously? Wtf? They are all crazy man-beasts.

No comments: