Saturday, April 11, 2009

20 questions with Raph about Mommy


1: What is something Mommy always says to you?
Raph: I'm your little baby.

2: What makes Mommy happy?
R: I think I'm doing a good job

3: What makes Mommy sad?
R: When we aren't doing a good job.

4:How does Mommy make you laugh?
R: Tickles me.

5.What was Mommy like as a little girl?
R: You can play (yeah he didn't get this question)

6: How old is Mommy?
R: I don't know.

7. How tall is Mommy?
R: Almost 50 lbs (Is that good or bad?)

8.What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
R: Call us your little babies. (I must say this a lot)

9: What does Mommy do when you aren't around?
R: You wait until I come back.

10:If Mommy was to become famous, what would it be for?
R: Help around a little bit more (Huh?)

11: What is Mommy really good at?
R: Helping putting Colin to bed.

12: What is Mommy not very good at?
R: Turning on the wrong shows.

13: What does Mommy do for work?
R: Make money. I don't know how to make money.

14: What is Mommy's favorite food?
R: A Bowl of soup. Do you like soup?

15: What makes you proud of your Mommy?
R: You change Colin's stinky diapers to not stinky diapers.

16:If Mommy was a cartoon character who would she be?
R: Someone on Imagination Movers (Not a cartoon but that's ok. I guess that means I'm Nina)

17: What do you and Mommy do together?
R: We snugger together.

18: How are you and Mommy the same?
R: We feel the same

19: How are you and Mommy different?
R: We don't feel different.

20: How do you know Mommy loves you?
R: Because I snugger with you.

No comments: