Sunday, April 19, 2009

As smooth as a gravel road

My Raph. Bless him. He has no idea what he's saying sometimes but its so funny all the same.
Last night after dinner Colin was blowing raspberries on my belly and Raph calls from across the room, "Whoa Mommy! Your belly is so huge!" Then he comes over to me and lifts my shirt and says, "Oh man, your that is so fat!" Sigh.

That reminds me of the day I came home from the hospital after having Colin. It had been hard on Raph having mommy be gone for so many days and he was all snuggered up with me in the rocker.

"Mommy. Did they take the baby out of your tummy?"

"Yes honey, he's still at the hospital remember?"

"Then why is your tummy still so big?"


That's bold. He's got a way with the ladies and is about as smooth as a gravel road.

No comments: