Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter in Pictures


Two look good but never three.
The boys were excited about Easter this year. Its so much more fun when they are old enough to anticipate holidays. Raph has been talking about the Easter Bunny for weeks...if not months. Plus you can bribe them to sit still in church and take pictures for Mommy. It sort of works anyway. You can't expect too much from 3 small children but I try. The best part for me is not a basket of jelly beans, but the clothes. My boys in ties and the little baby Easter dresses. And bonnets! It doesn't get much better than that!


Raph was serious about his egg hunting


Heidi was a rock star.


Extreme egg hunting.


Mike and Heidi watching the spectacle of Raph and Colin's egg hunt.


My mom brought Cascarones for the boys. Gotta love those messy conffetti filled eggs.


The aftermath.


She's too sweet for words.


My semi annual attempt at a nice picture with all my kids. This is as good as it gets folks!

Heidi's first time in grass. Unlike the boys she was not terrified. I knew she'd
be the toughest one in the bunch.



No comments: