Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pile-o-kids

I've always envisioned a picture of my kids feet. All piled up with piggy toes. Its been on my to-do list for ages. It seemed like it would be easy enough to do. Line them up and take a picture. Taking pictures of kids, especially three kids together, is never easy. I did bribe them with jelly beans and started firing away. Heidi kept rolling over, Colin sitting up so he could see and Raph just giggling and wiggling. I thought about putting a blanket over the top of them to crop out the rest of my bedroom but Heidi might suffocate. This is what I get, a pile-o-wiggly-giggly-kids.





A sleeping baby, is there anything more precious and innocent?

1 comment:

Erin said...

I said it on FB, and I'll say it again. This is GENIUS. And beautiful and adorable and just so AWESOME. I am STEALING your idea. You cannot stop me.