Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Meal plan of the week

Instead of planning my meals on Monday I did a post about how I don't do the things I need to do and take on "fun" stuff instead. Anyway, planned out this week and its thrilling! Ugh. After the last month I've had I'm just worn out and tired and don't care. I'm going for as easy as possible.


Monday: Buffalo chicken sandwiches (chicken strips for the kids), sweet potato fries and fruit

Tuesday: Spiced chicken with couscous salad from last week that I never made

Wednesday: Chicken tacos in a crockpot

Thursday: Green and White chili in a crockpot with cornbread

Friday: Cheese ravioli and Caprese salad

Saturday: wedding reception for my brother-in-law (YEAH!)


And because no post is complete without a picture. Here's Colin's new favorite thing:


No comments: