Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sun Flare


I do love a perfectly captured sun flare in pictures. I try to get them every now and then but usually the best flares are captured by accident...at least for me anyway because I have no clue what I'm doing.

This week's challenge on I ♥ Faces is all about sun flares. I can't wait to check out all the other fabulous entries!

I'm not sure what it is about this picture. I have a whole series of sun flare filled swing pictures of Heidi from this afternoon. I like this one b/c it shows her fat baby fingers and toes. Little snausages and her peeking over the top of the swing.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Hall said...

that is precious! little fingers and toes + awesome sun flare and angle. Love!

Natasha said...

Love the flare and perspective of this.

Erin said...

Oooo! I love it. What a great image, you can feel all of it. The sun, the baby toes, the chubby starfish baby hands.

Lynne said...

love the way her one eye is peeking over the edge and her fingers and toes follow the down the same side.