Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm on a roll baby!

You know because I planned meals 2 weeks in a row! Baby steps right? Monday: Herb and goat cheese (but I'm using feta) stuffed chicken breasts with couscous and asparagus with balsamic tomatoes and caprese salad....not sure who is going to eat all this but dammit that's what I'm makin'! Tuesday: Crock pot chicken tacos because I never made it last week Wednesday: Savory sausage, spinach and onion turnovers Thursday: Chicken fried rice Friday: Spicy torilla soup with shrimp and avocado I'm not sold on the soup yet because I saw some other meat free dishes in a magazine that I want to try. Also, I have no idea what the sides will be on some of those nights. I play sides by ear and what's laying around.

Raph asked for corn on the cob not factoring in the missing and loose teeth. Heehee


Last night Mike barbequed because it was 85* outside. Oh yeah...

I appologize for the wonky formatting. Blogger seems to be having issues or I'm having issues with blogger.

No comments: