Wednesday, September 7, 2011

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

There's a reason God made babies and small children cute. If they weren't so damn cute you would surely drop them off at QuikTrip. Seriously.

And you know how they say, "It only takes a minutes ______" They ain't freakin' lyin'! This is what Heidi did today in just a minute of *coloring*.


And she looks remorseful until you see the next picture I took.

I honestly don't think she could be any cuter.


I keep going back to that first picture and thinking to myself, "This is motherhood: A train wreck but at the same time you can't help but just smile and laugh to yourself."

I was mad when I saw her brand spankin' new outfit and her skin because those stupid dobbers do NOT wash off. But then again, how undeniably cute is she?! Then I went out and someone gasped and asked how she got a black eye. Damn kids...

By the by, the number one reason people found my blog last month via google was because of "Tape On Child Mouth". AWESOME. I swear I did not put tape on Colin's mouth, Raph did. Cross my heart and swear to CPS!
This was Heidi trying to sneak into Colin's gymnastics class. If she hadn't had a *black* eye and a tutu I'm pretty sure the coaches would have kicked her out.

No comments: